Could someone possibly make me a theme for the curve 9360 with os6 icons instead of os7 icons? I'm not willing to pay, since it wouldn't cost anything to make, and i'm only asking because it's too much hassle to set up theme builder for os7. Could someone do this for me? It would be much appreciated
    04-11-12 04:45 PM
    Go to themes section in App World and search for Imagining from MMMOOO: I think that you'll like it, it has got OS 6 icons (almost all icons) with a nice wallpaper (that you can always change). It's free, try it.
    kyot0 likes this.
    04-25-12 08:39 AM
    Yeah, I've been using that for a while, and I do like it! I guess it's okay if some of the icons still show OS7 I can always hide them Thanks
    04-26-12 03:33 PM
    Go to themes section in App World and search for Imagining from MMMOOO: I think that you'll like it, it has got OS 6 icons (almost all icons) with a nice wallpaper (that you can always change). It's free, try it.
    I hate that theme, it messed up my icons and created folders with question marks, I uninstalled it, rebooted, but the messed up 9360 was still in a bad state, the media icons were all gone too, I had to reinstall the OS using desktop manager to get all the icons back. And I'm not the only one with such a situation, on BB app world check the reviews, they tell of a similar story.
    04-28-12 12:58 PM
    I've not had that problem, but I've gotten rid of it because its a bit messy anyway. The fonts are too small for me. I guess i'll just wait for theme builder and do it myself. Any ideas when it comes out?
    04-29-12 05:10 AM
    I hate that theme, it messed up my icons and created folders with question marks, I uninstalled it, rebooted, but the messed up 9360 was still in a bad state, the media icons were all gone too, I had to reinstall the OS using desktop manager to get all the icons back. And I'm not the only one with such a situation, on BB app world check the reviews, they tell of a similar story.
    It messed my arrangement too and I thought it had the today plugin in it but it didn't.
    Deleted it in 30 minutes.
    05-05-12 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD