I've had the same Blackberry for years and have always enjoyed the Zen Today Theme because it has my calendar on the home screen with a few icons at the bottom. So I'm heartbroken that it's not available for this new blackberry 9730 with OS7.

WTF? Doesn't everyone want their calendar to be one of the first things they see when they look at their device.

Does anybody know where/how to find and buy this theme for my new blackberry? Can anyone build it for me? I'm willing to pay a fair price.
    03-07-12 01:22 PM
    Anybody? Any way to have my calendar on the home screen?

Seriously, I think I'm going to return this 9370 and go back to my old beaten up 9650. Seems like the only advantage of this new one is that it's a little smaller and lighter, but there is certainly no operational advantage.
    03-07-12 03:13 PM
    Agreed 100% Why wouldn't RIM ship OS 7 with a few BASIC themes like the old TODAY theme.

Evolve or DIE RIM... and this is a BAD evolution. OS 7 is a JOKE, like slapping lipstick on a pig.
    03-21-12 05:05 PM
    WTF? Doesn't everyone want their calendar to be one of the first things they see when they look at their device.
    +1. It seems that BB has moved away from being functional to looking sleek/cool? Anyone know of any similar theme for OS 7.0 for the 9360?
    06-05-12 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD