today a friend at school got a white 9360.
    Her curve seems to be lighter than my black one? Is there any difference between the two?
    Also my first 9360 has a shiny silver rim around the outside, but now i got a replacement and this one has a duller more black rim around the outside? why is this?
    03-06-12 12:24 PM
    If you purchased a new otter bezel more than likely its a Chinese made replacement.
    i have purchased other bezels for other blackberry phones all from china they seem to use lighter plastic or terrible batch of mix to produce something similar anyway they do break easy...
    Its really hard to find good quality replacement parts seems everyone is duplicating...
    and most of them will advertise they are OEM parts.. yeah right..
    03-06-12 01:45 PM
    No i got a replacement phone form o2 as my one was having issues, so thats what i found strage lol. Also, if i change the housing on my curve 9360, will this void my warrenty?
    thanks.
    Last edited by bbjoe97; 03-06-12 at 02:04 PM. Reason: wrong text
    03-06-12 02:03 PM
    Yes they don`t want you tinkering with it especially when you have to unscrew it...you could always go back to your dealer and have them do it that way they would be responsible....
    If i may ask what kind of issues. did you have..
    And did you ever upgrade the OS on that phone you took back..
    When i purchased mine i got it used but in rather Mint shape only the original OS7 had a lot of bugs...as soon as a leaked upgrade came in i did it and now the phone runs amazing...OS7.1.0.258
    Keep in mind your other phone may have had OS7 issues
    Always best to upgrade
    03-06-12 02:15 PM
    Yes they don`t want you tinkering with it especially when you have to unscrew it...you could always go back to your dealer and have them do it that way they would be responsible....
    If i may ask what kind of issues. did you have..
    And did you ever upgrade the OS on that phone you took back..
    When i purchased mine i got it used but in rather Mint shape only the original OS7 had a lot of bugs...as soon as a leaked upgrade came in i did it and now the phone runs amazing...OS7.1.0.258
    Keep in mind your other phone may have had OS7 issues
    Always best to upgrade
    03-06-12 02:16 PM
    I took it back because the processor was buzzing and getting really hot, it kept restarting and I had to charge 3times a day. I was running the latest leaked os at the time, but my new device has no problems what so ever and I love it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    03-06-12 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD