Okay, so I have been reading stuff on this site forever but never posted, so I am a total noob at all of this stuff.

I have a Curve 9360 and I got it from T-Maybe.. I mean T-Mobile. It comes with a version of 7.0 and I want to upgrade it to 7.1. I want to know if I will have to get a new BBM Pin and all of that other jazz that will cause a big headache, or is it pretty seamless? I have seen countless instructions on how to do it, so I have that down-pat. I guess I just need some reassurance that it is actually worth it to upgrade because I am tired of T-Mobile always giving me the shaft on OS updates.

Thanks bunches
    05-15-12 10:58 PM
    You can update pretty seamlessly...

All you need to do is follow the instructions here on crackberry and you should be good to go...

And also, remember that a Blackberry PIN is like the Soul of the Blackberry... You might get an organ transplant, but it'll still stay the same...

1 PIN = 1 Blackberry

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    burgermeister939 likes this.
    05-15-12 11:40 PM
    No worries, just update your ancient OS and you are good to go.
    05-16-12 12:23 AM
    A word of advice. Install BlackBerry Protect first. Set it to backup everything it can to the cloud and execute at least one backup. That way if something goes wrong you have a backup of contacts, calendar, bookmarks, etc.

Or if you are using Desktop Manager you can do a full device backup of course.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    burgermeister939 likes this.
    05-16-12 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD