Hi,

I just got my 9360 from T-Mobile yesterday and I noticed something rather strange...I've never seen it before. I have my screen set to turn off in 30 seconds after I last press a button on the phone. When the screen turns off, then the keyboard lights turn off and then the lights for the trackpad and the two buttons on either side of the trackpad. The problem I'm having is after the keyboard lights go out, the lights from the trackpad row are still illuminating the top row of keys on the keyboard (I guess one could refer to this as "light leakage")...slightly annoying when paying 400.00 for a phone!

Is this happening on anyone elses phone or should I do an exchange with T-Mobile?

Thanks

P.S. Just a quick update, I tried to see how the lights go off by locking the phone down by using the lock button on the top of the phone and they all go off at the same time (very smoothly), no delay and no other keys staying lit up from another section of lights on the phone.
    Last edited by Dayvidpriddy; 04-05-12 at 06:03 AM.
    04-05-12 05:47 AM
    I am trying my best to picture the problem. Could you perhaps take a picture?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using CB Forums App
    04-05-12 07:08 AM
    No sorry I can't, I have no other camera but the camera on my phone. Not sure why it's complicated to understand. I was very specific.
    04-05-12 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD