Live

Black Friday deal team is live right now!

Check out the hottest Black Friday Deals!

Expand Minimize
    My wife uses an old (but friendly) Curve 9360 which has always sync'd happily. Suddenly now it all connects but when I try to sync my data to it, it keeps shutting down with the message 'Blackberry Desktop has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.' . I run Windows 10 64 bit. I tried uninstalling the desktop and re-installing it, but no change. My Priv doesn't use that - does it by wireless - so that should not affect it. Any ideas out there?
    Last edited by Superwall; 05-06-17 at 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling error
    05-06-17 07:24 AM
    Hmmmm....i don't recall if BlackBerry still supports BBDTM. That said, I suspect the serive books on her BlackBerry are corrupted which can impact a few services

. How to clear and refresh the service book database if the BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send or receive data.

Try this link

Hope that helps!
    Superwall likes this.
    05-06-17 07:51 PM
    Tried all that and all seemed to go well but still getting the same message. Mind you, I'm well over the age of being IT-literate, so it may be that I am messing things up. Either way, thank you so much for trying to help me. I keep finding most of what it says but not all! I think I have reset the service books, and the emails are all back up and running. Trouble is, I guess there aren't many out there in the world who remember how all this worked - you clearly do!
    05-08-17 10:52 AM