I lost my android for sprint but I have a blackberry storm 9530 from my previous carrier, verizon. I need an unlock code but i cant really afford to buy one. I just kind of want to do this without money so my mom doesn't have to buy me another phone. I feel really bad when money has to be spent to fix my stupid mistakes. =/ thanks!
    11-16-11 04:03 PM
    Sure, but you might have to work or look for it. Here's a good place to start http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-unlocking-f157/

Also, if you're looking to unlock your 9530 to use on Sprint, then it's NOT going to happen. Sprint and Verizon are CDMA carriers (don't use SIM cards) here in the states. Unlocking only refers to SIM card use. Sprint and Verizon have a database of all their own phones, if a phone isn't in their system, then they won't activate it, no way around it.

Now you could unlock the 9530 and use it on Att or Tmobile here in the states, no 3G service though, only EDGE.
    sophia0pois likes this.
    11-16-11 04:11 PM
    Please enter one of the unlock forum contests for a chance to win an unlock code. Thanks.
    11-16-11 07:26 PM
    Hey Everyone,

You will not get the unlock codes for free from anywhere, that's for sure. So, why waste time and effort in search of free unlock codes. Whereas, you can search for lowest priced unlock codes.
    You can check out the website 'unlockgenie'.

Hope this helps all those who are tired of their heavy network charges.

Regards.
    Ummmm did you by chance click the link that I previously posted? There's many companies here on CB that do giveaways and promotions. I've used CB to unlock 4 of my past BlackBerry phones, and have yet to pay for one of them.

BTW, your post is very close to sounding and looking like spam. I'd use freethisberrydotcom before you...
    11-17-11 07:19 AM
    Hey Everyone,

You will not get the unlock codes for free from anywhere, that's for sure. So, why waste time and effort in search of free unlock codes. Whereas, you can search for lowest priced unlock codes.
    You can check out the website 'unlockg'.

Hope this helps all those who are tired of their heavy network charges.

Regards.
    Please no spam
    11-17-11 08:08 AM
    Not spam...100% works and FREE!

11-22-11 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD