After working fine all day, I went to use my curve and it was stuck on the home screen. No matter how many clicks and batt pulls I couldn't fix it. I decided to update to .391 thinking a fresh os would help..NOT! Now I'm stuck on the intro screen. I hope its not a serious problem, any advice???
    06-03-12 12:51 AM
    After working fine all day, I went to use my curve and it was stuck on the home screen. No matter how many clicks and batt pulls I couldn't fix it. I decided to update to .391 thinking a fresh os would help..NOT! Now I'm stuck on the intro screen. I hope its not a serious problem, any advice???
    Hi des82210,

Maybe its a hardware problem. You may try contact your service provider for that problem.

Goodluck!
    06-03-12 05:09 AM
    Do you have BBSAK loaded on your PC? you may need to wipe your device and start fresh.its worth a try rather than being without.
    06-03-12 01:22 PM
    I was going to try wiping it, but I called my carrier instead. I'll be receiving a new curve tomorrow thanks for the advice anyway.
    06-03-12 02:12 PM
    Not long after my last post I gave it one more try, maybe a wipe would work? Just after connecting the USB the phone mysteriously started working fine It lasted for a couple hours before freezing again. Now as I'm waiting for my replacment phone to arrive, this crazy curve started working fine again lol!
    06-04-12 05:48 PM
    Dahell ! I just had the exact same problem , but a fresh os fixed it , and now its working fine , I advice a full wipe , it helped me before

Sent from my a$$ kickin Berry using CB App
    06-05-12 04:02 AM
    I suspect that sometimes when loading os with all the bells and whistles eg. Youtube, wikipedia, twitter, facebook etc can lead to these problems. Its better load just os only then load apps to use. Too much at once increases causes corrupted files.
    06-05-12 09:05 AM
    I suspect that sometimes when loading os with all the bells and whistles eg. Youtube, wikipedia, twitter, facebook etc can lead to these problems. Its better load just os only then load apps to use. Too much at once increases causes corrupted files.

It's true , I updated 13 apps just before the problem happened !

Sent from my a$$ kickin Berry using CB App
    06-05-12 04:08 PM
    This is crazy! I received my new device the other day and the package looked rather small. Instead of it being a phone, tmo screwed up and sent me a new battery lol! Nice job tmo!
    06-09-12 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD