re: curve 9360

with every phone i've had before, i load it with a hundred or so mp3s (SD card), listen to some music while i'm out having a smoke, pause it, come back inside for an hour or 2, then go back out and resume where i left off.

BUT THIS WON'T LET ME!!!

after about a half hour, it resets (that is, Now Playing disappears) and i have to start all over.
    EVERY TIME!

how do i make it stop doing that and keeping the state of where i paused it???!!!
    01-07-12 03:04 PM
    Try this.
    Pause the music player instead of pressing the stop button. and exit using the RED End key.
    If you use the back button, it will exit the music player and you will restart.
    01-07-12 05:58 PM
    Try this.
    Pause the music player instead of pressing the stop button. and exit using the RED End key.
    i always use pause.
    never stop.

i've just been leaving it alone at that point (no Back button or anything).
    but maybe the End button helps anyway (btw, it's not red on this).
    will see........
    01-07-12 10:55 PM
    Try this.

nope. that's a negative.
    pressing the End key doesn't help at all. still resets.

any other ideas?

this is the 3rd forum i've tried... =/
    01-08-12 01:34 AM
    It's actually very simple , you need to go to music , press the BB button from the main music menu , then go to options , now the second option which is "close media player when in active " will be set to 30 or 10 min , choose off .
    tell me if it worked
    paradive likes this.
    01-08-12 04:26 AM
    It's actually very simple , you need to go to music , press the BB button from the main music menu , then go to options , now the second option which is "close media player when in active " will be set to 30 or 10 min , choose off .
    tell me if it worked
    THANK YOU!

i knew it was a stupid setting somewhere!

pisses me off i had to register at 3 forums to figure it out though.
    01-08-12 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD