Blackberry Curve 9360 screen has periodically stopped lighting up, making using the phone nearly impossible. I can dial out, answer phone calls but that's it. Keypad lights up however screen remains black. Have hard-rebooted repeatedly over last 12 hours. Problem started after I dropped the device screen down on a tile floor a few months ago, problem seemed to have been resolved since then but now the screen won't light up at all. Desperate to fix this problem to retrieve contact list as phone has never been able to back up to my computer properly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    11-23-13 12:40 AM
    Time to get a Z30 or Z10 or Q10?? After you do then plug both phones in to computer simultaneously and transfer contact list. No need to "see" list on old BB. New one will pull list over and copy....
    Blackberry Curve 9360 screen has periodically stopped lighting up, making using the phone nearly impossible. I can dial out, answer phone calls but that's it. Keypad lights up however screen remains black. Have hard-rebooted repeatedly over last 12 hours. Problem started after I dropped the device screen down on a tile floor a few months ago, problem seemed to have been resolved since then but now the screen won't light up at all. Desperate to fix this problem to retrieve contact list as phone has never been able to back up to my computer properly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    11-23-13 02:54 AM
    Cheers
    you must go to a place where you can ask for a new display, that will solve the problem, because you drop it, perhaps i get broken but slowly dying display, until it fanally give up
    11-23-13 10:46 AM
    Yes it is a dying display... I changes my curve screen once but the same problem came up a few weeks later...

Posted via Crack-friggin-berry Z10
    11-30-13 02:01 AM