I just purchased one from Ebay 1500 mah was not going at first but i figured why not try it you never know... anyway i was still experiencing poor battery life even with OS7.1 leaked This new battery looks the same size as original... i won`t have the battery till the end of the month so i hope to give feed back early next month on this extended life battery 1500 mah...
    Will keep us New 9360 curve lovers posted then...
    01-04-12 07:17 PM
    I just purchased one from Ebay 1500 mah was not going at first but i figured why not try it you never know... anyway i was still experiencing poor battery life even with OS7.1 leaked This new battery looks the same size as original... i won`t have the battery till the end of the month so i hope to give feed back early next month on this extended life battery 1500 mah...
    Will keep us New 9360 curve lovers posted then...
    We salute you for taking the dive, let us know how it all goes
    01-04-12 07:58 PM
    Ok, this battery life is seriously pathetic.. Can someone just give me some good advice. All I need is a safe 12 hours out of this thing. I've upgraded to 7.1 and still no luck.

I am of constant use of Facebook + BBM and I need 3G on as my messages seem to send + recieve quicker. Anyone?
    01-05-12 11:26 AM
    01-05-12 12:47 PM
    My workplace upgraded our phones from the old 8320? Curve to the 9360. We had nothing but problems for the first few months. We have tried several different things and the only thing that has worked for me was turning off the location/gps services, reducing the backlighting level and time, but have never tried to do the 2G change. Does that really work? Just the changes I have made keeps the phone on for a couple days instead of half a day as was when we first got them.
    01-05-12 01:02 PM
    Mostly all I did was reduce the number of appkucation syncs. Bell doesn't have 2g, so I locked mine to 3g so it won't try to find 2g.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-12 02:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD