Hey Buddy... Worked with ur steps and WoWWWWW it was done....

Thanxxxxxxxxxx a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Your wellcome...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-29-12 11:59 AM
    Just upgraded on Sunday to this OS from the .336 of telnor, and my battery lasts only till 4pm. With my old OS .336 it lasted until 11 pm. The battery drainage on this new 7.1.0.391 is huge, and this has happened for the last two days. As a matter of fact, I just charged my phone to its max capacity, unplugged it made a phone call and the battery is now in 90% after 20 minutes making only 1 call of 2 minutes. Totally discourage users to download this OS. Right now I degrading to my old os, and BTW after more than 3 years using blackberry devices, I'm finally moving to android, I just has enough of these crappy phones and sucky operating systems.
    05-29-12 10:15 PM
    Guess i am facing similar trackpad issues especially with BBM, where in I am unable to scroll up the messages window.I need to reply to a message and then scroll up to read the entire msg!..weird..this happens on and off with broadcast messages i recieve on BBM..my 9360 runs on .336..any pointers?
    A soft reset usually does the trick (Alt + right hand side Shift + del)

Hope this helps.
    05-30-12 03:26 AM
    Battery is superb on this new OS btw
    05-30-12 08:41 AM
    Guess i am facing similar trackpad issues especially with BBM, where in I am unable to scroll up the messages window.I need to reply to a message and then scroll up to read the entire msg!..weird..this happens on and off with broadcast messages i recieve on BBM..my 9360 runs on .336..any pointers?
    I think this is more of an issue with BBM rather than the OS. I also has this problem since 9780 days..
    05-30-12 12:01 PM
    i get the problem in bbm where i try to scroll up and it flicks back down again, it always works after waiting 3-5 seconds so im thinking its because the previous messages especially in a larger conversation need time to load up. i too cannot fix it when it just refuses to scroll up at all either unless i press r to reply though
    05-30-12 12:13 PM
    I have not found and trackpad issues or battery drainage issues with this os. In fact its far more stable than my previous installs, namely .353 .530 versions.

To prevent trackpad issues etc, only install os 7.1 os leaving 3rd party apps that are available in os package. Add ur 3rd party apps last ie. After installing, reboot and enable email and bbm contacts and call contacts list, reboot again then install ur 3rd party apps then reboot again.
    06-07-12 01:48 PM
    I too faced the same problem but it has another solution too....
    ...Now download the 7.1.0.391 from Roger's wireless ....Install it on you PC ....Now,go to C:\Program files\common files\research in motion\shared\loader files and copy the folder inside it and paste it anywhere now uninstall the software ....Download 7.0.0.2555 from Redington India......install it on your PC and connect your blackberry and open the app loader/DM ... You will be prompted to upgrade it but don't do again go to C:\Program files\common files\research in motion\shared\loader files copy all the previously copied files into that and delete those of the 7.0.0.2555 now open the DM /app loader u will be promted to update now do it and wait for sometime may be it takes half an hour for the process to take place and now check the OS details u will find that it is 7.1.0.391 installed on your device i t actually works and i didnt even delete those vendor.xml files but it worked but backup all the data before doing this ....
    06-09-12 05:24 AM
    i get the problem in bbm where i try to scroll up and it flicks back down again, it always works after waiting 3-5 seconds so im thinking its because the previous messages especially in a larger conversation need time to load up. i too cannot fix it when it just refuses to scroll up at all either unless i press r to reply though
    This is a problem with OS 7 + Blackberry know about it, it's detailed in all their beta zone trials for new versions of BBM, they always state the bug will be solved in an "upcoming update"
    06-12-12 12:38 PM
    For the last few hours my battery meter has been red with no bars, but my BB still runs normally...
    06-13-12 12:47 AM
    For the last few hours my battery meter has been red with no bars, but my BB still runs normally...
    So how long has it been till it went from full white bar (100%charge) to red?
    06-13-12 02:40 PM
    i did see batt improvement in this update. *like*
    06-18-12 09:57 PM
    Do you have OS .570 or any OS as long as it's OS 7.0 on your PC? if you do , you can try my work around (use OS .570/OS 7 folder to upgrade your phone to OS 7.1.0.391), uninstall all OS on your PC berore doing this steps:

1. Install OS .391 on your PC
    [/url]
    only thing that worked for my retro 9360 . Thanks
    02-12-20 11:05 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD