Can we ignore this guy's friends? If you buy anything important because of how your friends will or won't mock you, its time to get new friends.

I didn't go to UofM so that my friends wouldn't mock me.
    I don't have a Bold so my friends don't tease me.

They don't pay my bill, do my work, or get my degree, so I do it for me.

Could I buy an iphone or droid, yes, why? I have nothing compelling me to do so. My friends with those phones only really play games or BS on them, other than that, they don't show any more capabilities than my phone.

Actually, one thing I hate about Droids, is lack of LED and the iphone has that lame way of interrupting you just to tell you theres a message.
    01-19-11 10:53 PM
    Can we ignore this guy's friends? If you buy anything important because of how your friends will or won't mock you, its time to get new friends.
    Indirectly my friends got me into BB. Because of the ever increasing number of friends going to BB at the time. Decided to get in on the BB hype.

I didn't go to UofM so that my friends wouldn't mock me.
    I don't have a Bold so my friends don't tease me.
    First line, very true. I didn't go to the University of Bradford so my friends wouldn't mock me. I went to the University of Bradford because I am a media student and Bradford have a GLOWING reputation for media.

They don't pay my bill, do my work, or get my degree, so I do it for me.
    True. Hence the mocking etc isn't making me leave BlackBerry. If they offer me a free HTC Desire HD and offer to pay the bill for 48 months, then sure, I'll have one (and probably still go back to my trusty BlackBerry).

Could I buy an iphone or droid, yes, why? I have nothing compelling me to do so. My friends with those phones only really play games or BS on them, other than that, they don't show any more capabilities than my phone.
    And for the accessories I use my phone with, they actually show LESS capabilities. If I want to play games, I'll fire up my MacBook and play a bit of World of Warcraft.

Actually, one thing I hate about Droids, is lack of LED and the iphone has that lame way of interrupting you just to tell you theres a message.
    That never occurred to me about the Android, but yes, the iPhone/iPod Touch's pop-up used to make me want to boot my Apple through Windows... (Think that One Ronnie video)
    01-20-11 01:35 AM
    The only thing i like about this is the Form Factor and Design and 480x360 Screen Resolution

A Luxurious BlackBerry!
    02-26-11 03:59 AM
    The only thing i like about this is the Form Factor and Design and 480x360 Screen Resolution

A Luxurious BlackBerry!
    02-26-11 04:14 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD