01-13-11 09:58 AM
    /facepalm/

This is the same thing as the other ones minus a few tech specs and I'm sure Sprint will get this and release it as their new phone, completely ignoring the fact that we want a TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE.
    01-13-11 10:00 AM
    RIM's really shooting for the moon on this one, sorry had to say it;p
    01-13-11 10:06 AM
    this has twice the resolution as the curve 3g, twice the ram, an 800 MHz processor instead of the old 624 MHz, it also can do HSPA 7.2 instead of 3.6. I think this will rock the low end smartphone market, it better then the bold 9780!
    01-13-11 10:09 AM
    Hmmm same screen image on this leaked Curve as the "Storm 3" that leaked months ago.

UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    01-13-11 10:26 AM
    this has twice the resolution as the curve 3g, twice the ram, an 800 MHz processor instead of the old 624 MHz, it also can do HSPA 7.2 instead of 3.6. I think this will rock the low end smartphone market, it better then the bold 9780!
    I know, right?

Hmmm same screen image on this leaked Curve as the "Storm 3" that leaked months ago.

Point? These are images for how the devices look and a list of specs from internal documents/Powerpoint presentations. Not official outings or photoshoots. For all we know, that S3 could be a dummy phone.
    01-13-11 10:53 AM

dang good eye! I didn't even notice that.
    01-13-11 11:12 AM
    Point? These are images for how the devices look and a list of specs from internal documents/Powerpoint presentations. Not official outings or photoshoots. For all we know, that S3 could be a dummy phone.
    It was just an observation...
    01-13-11 11:16 AM
    I think its time for CB to update

http://crackberry.com/rumored-devices
    01-13-11 11:19 AM
    It was just an observation...
    Oh. Good eye + memory.

When I first saw that S3 pic, I was so focused on the device itself that I thought it was some weird reflection.
    01-13-11 11:25 AM
    I think its time for CB to update

Rumored BlackBerry Device Models | CrackBerry.com
    +1
    I think they might wait for a model number. The codename should do just fine though.
    01-13-11 11:26 AM

Beside it's one tiny notch more powerful than previous models well, it's a nice 3D model rendering, at least the storm3 picture looks real.
    01-13-11 11:48 AM
    Seen and read it on BGR.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 12:23 PM
    they just released pictures of the torch 2 lmfao these phones can't compete with the new androids or the iphone 5
    Where do you see a picture of a Torch 2? I see a picture of a Curve.
    01-13-11 12:24 PM
    Where do you see a picture of a Torch 2? I see a picture of a Curve.
    Exclusive: BlackBerry Torch 2 gets detailed | BGR | Boy Genius Report
    01-13-11 12:25 PM
    yeah, I missed that post before. Thanks
    01-13-11 12:28 PM
    I say we have everyone flock to another device, and drive RIM bust, leaving me as the only customer (to stop me from being murdered, and I might not buy another new phone in the next few years). When RIM goes bust, then they'll realise their mistake. But then it'll be too late, because they'll have no money to make the new phones.
    01-13-11 03:24 PM
    I say we have everyone flock to another device, and drive RIM bust, leaving me as the only customer (to stop me from being murdered, and I might not buy another new phone in the next few years). When RIM goes bust, then they'll realise their mistake. But then it'll be too late, because they'll have no money to make the new phones.
    I don't think that will even happen if a few dozen move. I won't.

01-13-11 03:33 PM
    Rootbrian, the reason I'm doing this partly nerdrage (sick of seeing these outdated spec phones), and I want RIM to step up the game. How many people leaving will it take for them to step it up?
    01-13-11 03:42 PM
    Probably will be a fraction of the amount of people who use blackberry and depend on it vs the ones who leave. To each their own, like it or not.

01-13-11 03:44 PM
    Rootbrian, the reason I'm doing this partly nerdrage (sick of seeing these outdated spec phones), and I want RIM to step up the game. How many people leaving will it take for them to step it up?
    Not everyone falls for the glitz and glam...

I am perfectly content with my BB and look forward to this so outdated new BB phones...

As always, to each their own and oh woe with me for not keeping up with the Jones'....

01-13-11 03:49 PM
    I am perfectly content with my BB and look forward to this so outdated new BB phones...
    Not saying I'm not looking forward to it. Even though I'm getting the Torch (budget device)/Torch 2 (I wanted the original Torch, but this has better specs than Torch 1). I'm looking forward to seeing this. However, I just wish some of my friends would stop binxing about me because I use a BlackBerry, that due to my accessories and the needs for those accessories and cost (I couldn't afford a top end Android/WinMob and then the accessories), I am locked into using one. Say leave by all means, but not only cost, there is other implications because I've rendered 2 expensive christmas presents useless from switching. Won't go down well with my family/friend I'll say that much. Some of them may even try to kill me for it.
    01-13-11 03:57 PM
    There's more to a phone than specs. I tried an iPhone and a Captivate, and went with the Torch. Even though the others have superior hardware specs, I like how the BB works best. To most of us BB users who aren't spec sheet fanatics, that's what matters most. Mike L has plainly stated that they will not be fighting the 'super-phone' fight right away. So if it's specs you want so badly, go get a phone that has them, and for God's sake quit complaining.

And who gives two %@#s about what your friends think about your phone? Does it work for you or doesn't it? That's all that matters.
    Last edited by 18to12fitty; 01-13-11 at 04:02 PM.
    johnmarki likes this.
    01-13-11 04:00 PM
    There's more to a phone than specs. I tried an iPhone and a Captivate, and went with the Torch. Even though the others have superior hardware specs, I like how the BB works best. To most of us BB users who aren't spec sheet fanatics, that's what matters most. Mike L has plainly stated that they will not be fighting the 'super-phone' fight right away. So if it's specs you want so badly, go get a phone that has them, and for God's sake quit complaining.

And who gives two %@#s about what your friends think about your phone? Does it work for you or doesn't it? That's all that matters.
    BlackBerry works for me, and with the accessories I have, is the ONLY thing that works for me. And Rootbrian can explain why leaving BlackBerry is a very bad move for me. I want the mick-taking to stop, obviously, but some of my friends are very persuasive, I shall say.
    01-13-11 04:10 PM
    it kinda looks like a bb?
    01-13-11 04:28 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD