I keep getting the Invalid SIM Card error on OS 319. Is this happening to anyone?
    12-26-11 10:20 PM
    Its time to upgrade.. the original OS7 is garbage i`m running OS7.1 leaked version only one small problem with this is missing the odd letter in the BB menu bar.No biggie i`m sure the real version will fix that issue.
    12-27-11 12:15 PM
    Its time to upgrade.. the original OS7 is garbage i`m running OS7.1 leaked version only one small problem with this is missing the odd letter in the BB menu bar.No biggie i`m sure the real version will fix that issue.
    I don't think what version of OS has anything to do with his/her issue.

OP, it could be the phone is locked to one network, the SIM is old and isn't being recognised, the sim may be damaged in some form of way or the phone may be blocked.

Try using a different sim, maybe from a different carrier too. Where did you buy your BlackBerry?
    12-27-11 01:00 PM
    If it is new Blackberry from unknow source (ebay, craigslist, etc.) it may be "stolen". So it's blocked in Your operator or country.
    12-27-11 03:50 PM
    No, it works, sometimes for days, other times, it just does this either once or 3 reboots in a row. It's a Telus phone that I bought off a girl from kijiji and I'm on Virgin. My SIM card is from mid 2010. But I mean, could it be the OS in any way? Because it initially didn't do that and not too long ago, I installed my Virgin OS on there.
    12-27-11 11:35 PM
    I don't think what version of OS has anything to do with his/her issue.

OP, it could be the phone is locked to one network, the SIM is old and isn't being recognised, the sim may be damaged in some form of way or the phone may be blocked.

Try using a different sim, maybe from a different carrier too. Where did you buy your BlackBerry?
    Well funny you say that i had a Brand new Bold 9700 going back about a year ago now... i purchased a Telus Bold Got it Unlocked to work on Rogers... i had a Brand new Rogers Sim card...and yes i had that problem..i loaded with new upgrade back then and whatta know never had the issue ever again...
    12-29-11 12:43 PM
    Well funny you say that i had a Brand new Bold 9700 going back about a year ago now... i purchased a Telus Bold Got it Unlocked to work on Rogers... i had a Brand new Rogers Sim card...and yes i had that problem..i loaded with new upgrade back then and whatta know never had the issue ever again...
    Ok, so my experience until now is that I got the .594 and I'm fine for now. It seems to have fixed the problem. I got a new SIM but never installed it, so let's see if it stays ok or it does the error again. Hope it doesn't.

If anything does happen, I'll report back here.

Thanks
    12-31-11 11:57 AM
    Ok, it's doing it again. Middle of phone calls, randomly... It's annoying, does anyone have this problem? Does anyone have a fix?

Thanks
    02-18-12 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD