Hey,

I dropped my phone earlier today and my battery came out and when i put the battery back in and the phone came back on again all my icons were moved around to their factory positions but when i moved across to the media section (the panels at top "All", "Frequent", "Media", "Favourites", "Downloads") there is nothing there, also when i go into the "All" section there is a folder with my all my media in and if i scroll down to the bottom of the home screen there are the folders which should be in the "Media" however the icons are simply black folders with a grey question mark inside.
    What the do i do?!?!?!

p.s ive tried taking the battery out
    02-21-12 01:21 PM
    use BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife to wipe your phone, and reinstall the OS. i think it would fix it.
    02-21-12 02:06 PM
    I had the exact same problem after using some themes and stuff. One day recently it just froze up and shut off and wouldn't turn on again. Maybe an hour later it booted up again and everything was fixed. I had the exact same problem for a while with the media section empty, couldn't move certain icons etc. Do not fear if your phone seemingly dies with charge still left, it will wake up refreshed and fixed.
    02-27-12 05:37 PM
    Wipe you OS and re-install , my brother had the exact same problem , and it was gone after a fresh os install
    02-28-12 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD