Hello frnds,

I am new here from INDIA
    and i have few queries
    Using BB 9360
    Version : 7.0.0.319
    There is no update via BB Dekstop Manager.

1) Will i lose my Warranty for 18 months which i got while purchasing it if i update myself using any Official/Leaked Firmware.

2) I want to Update to 7.1 to use WIfi Hot Spot and Radio, will i be able to use these features.

3) Can anyone please suggest or share a link for complete process of Upgrading the software manually.

4) Link of the version 7.0.0.319 so that i can revert back to my base version anytime and whether i could do so or not????

Very Very much thanx in advance...

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    05-23-12 01:07 PM
    hello!

first of all, if you upgrade your curve you can at any time downgrade it! second, upgrading your phone does not affect your warranty at all! third and not last, if you want the 7.1 OS go to software download on blackberry and search for a vendor witch released the official OS. download it and install it on your PC. Go to RIM's folder on your computer and delete the file Vendor.xml or just click search on your PC and delete it when you find it! in the same location you will find the Loader application. Start it by double click! Then turn off your phone, remove the battery, put it in and quickly plug the usb cable! if the application on your PC shows the phones PIN that's ok! from here just load the OS!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    05-23-12 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD