hi all... i'm having a bit of trouble with things. my 9360 started to have screen issues so i bought another of the same phone and in the process of backing up and moving things over to the new phone. one of the things that did not transfer over to the new phone was the scanner radio app that i had paid and registered through "mobihand" and cannot find my old emails that would give me the link to download the full app again... nor can i access my mobi account due to them closing down.

is there a way that i can still have my full registered app on my new phone ? does anyone know a way to somehow get the registration key from my old phones memory ?

your help would be extremely appreciated. i have searched the forums here and found one persons way of saving 3rd party apps but it didn't seem to work as it did transfer the app but only in it's trial form, so it doesn't find or see the key (i had downloaded the app in trial form then bought the registration through mobihand afterwards and was emailed a link to download the app in it's registered form but think it just patches the app, but i had an actual key on my online account on mobi)

thanks
    10-07-12 03:05 PM
    so it seems i figured it out... the options screen wasn't fully visible for me to see the "transfer registration" option as i must have accidentally had it selected as minimal. but none the less i somehow expanded the list and was able to fully re-register my app.

all is well !
    10-07-12 03:39 PM