I have a brand new 9360 and a pair of question...
    1- only 128 mb out of 512. Is normal? How I can shrink os7? I have to live whit that?
    2- I have an 8900 BB magnetic holster but doesnt seem to work...(dont put phone to sleep) is normal is 9360 missing that ?
    thanks
    10-21-11 12:45 AM
    hey i can help you with this only:
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/Shrink-A-OS.rar
    Thsi is a program you will need to shrink your OS, what evere you select from the list and hit Shrink it will be deleted form the installed OS on to your PC.

Good luck.

If you need more info please go to: http://forums.crackberry.com/storm-o...ink-os-348769/
    after i use that program i use BBSAk and i delete some cods from the phone as well but i don't recommend doing that if you are not familiar with COD's or back doors on to your Device.(you could Brick you device and in that case need more work to be done than usual.)
    --
    Last edited by UnknownError507; 10-21-11 at 01:12 AM.
    10-21-11 01:08 AM
    Ok, thanks... So I cannot shrink DIRECTLY on phone right? I have to shrink installed OS then reload on BB? I ask that because I have a Mac and I hate starting Win under bootcamp.. ;_)
    10-21-11 01:48 AM
    the 8900's holster is not compatible. then magnet is in a different location.
    you could try uninstalling some of the preloaded apps, such as google talk and MSN messenger (unless you use them)
    10-21-11 10:26 AM
    Thanks for the answer.. you know some app like "tiny meter" ? that one isnt't working anymore under last OS and I'm looking for an app capable of revealing the ram fragmentation,,,
    thanks
    10-22-11 05:50 AM
    Thanks for the answer.. you know some app like "tiny meter" ? that one isnt't working anymore under last OS and I'm looking for an app capable of revealing the ram fragmentation,,,
    thanks

RAM can fragment?
    10-22-11 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD