hi..... i got the blackberry curve 9360 like 2 weeks ago
    when someone sends me a broadcast on BBM i keep scrolling up but it lags there and wont go up ......... how can i fix this? i've already updated BBM and tried and restarted the BB and changed the trackpad sensitivity .. thanks in advance
    12-26-11 12:55 PM
    This happens to me too, I would assume it's a bug which hopefully is fixed in the next public release.

Meanwhile, to continue to be able to scroll up the chat, keeping hold of alt whilst scrolling up should eliminate your issue for the time being.

Hope this helps :-)
    12-26-11 02:24 PM
    i think if you guys upgrade your os to the newest release it might help or fix this.
    12-26-11 05:19 PM
    Yes upgrading will fix your problem the original OS7 is garbage i had the same problem not anymore now running OS7.1 but this is the leaked version and also has bugs does not effect the phone at all just missing letters in the menu bar only hopes the real version will fix that problem.
    12-26-11 05:57 PM
    I'm actually running the official .594 with the BETA BBM from Beta Zone. I just figured my scrolling issue occured due to the fact it was a Beta release.

Mind you, I don't think I can recall having the scrolling issue in the 7.1 release, but I'm good with waiting for that official 7.1
    12-27-11 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD