I recently aquired a Sprint 9350 and am having severe issues getting Gmail to work. Every time I try and go to setup and email, I enter my username and password and it says "Invalid username or password. Check to make sure they are correct or contact Gmail" (Something like that). I know my username and password are correct as I hit "Show Password". This is happening to all three of my accounts. Has anyone seen this happen and if so, what is the fix? Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-11-14 08:20 PM
    Gmail set up,

Take a look at these links.

How to Setup Gmail on your BlackBerry 10 Device
    How to prevent deleted Gmail messages from archiving when synced using IMAP

To access all of your Gmail messages on your device, you have to select the sync period option when setting up the account -- so you'd have to delete and re-add it. Use the standard email setup, until you get to the screen that gives you the option to toggle on/off contact/calendar sync. Tap "Advanced" at the bottom. Scroll to the very bottom, and set the "Initial Retrieval amount" to "Forever" (or your preferred sync period). You can also set your sync interval here as well.

Note that if you'll be syncing a lot of messages, you should be on WiFi, unless you have a very generous data plan.

I stole this, lol
    08-11-14 08:52 PM