Having the strangest ghost message problem. New 9360, ATT 7.0. Primary email source is BES - that's set up and working fine. Added a personal Gmail account, which I think is managed through BIS. For the most part, that works fine. There's a separate icon for these messages and I can include them in the Messages icon if I want.

Here's the strange part - recently, I get a buzz and led notice for emails that originate from that same account, but when I go to look at the message, it isn't in the folder. These are status messages that a security system at home generates and sends through that email account.

Messages that originate from any other address come through just fine. Changing the reply to address or originator address doesn't help.

It's almost like some filtering is going on in the BB, but I've checked - there aren't any set. I've even wiped the BB, and reinstalled everything. No joy.

Any ideas?
    08-08-12 11:08 AM

i dont have an answer but couldent resist to notice your stats, pretty impressive.
    travelguy likes this.
    08-08-12 04:42 PM
    Well, old 8820 was pretty bulletproof and never had a problem other than being slow and 2G. ATT insisted that we upgrade, so am trying to get new one to work.
    08-08-12 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD