I am new to blackberry and i dont have the blackberry services activated yet, if i wanna download a free app is there any way of doing so?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    09-24-12 04:46 PM
    assuming youve already set up your blackberry id, set up your home wifi network and use wifi to connect to app world, theres a drop down list in each section that allows you to choose the free apps or you can use paypal to buy an app
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-24-12 04:55 PM
    assuming youve already set up your blackberry id, set up your home wifi network and use wifi to connect to app world, theres a drop down list in each section that allows you to choose the free apps or you can use paypal to buy an app
    How do i setup a blackberry id? :s

09-24-12 06:09 PM
    You could also go to the website below to find the free apps you are looking for. Just scroll through the list to find what you have need for.
    Top Free - BlackBerry App World

To sign up for a BlackBerry ID you can go to the link below to sign up for an account. You will need this for multiple services for your BlackBerry (online or device).
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...n_eula.seam?i=
    09-26-12 09:54 AM
    I signed up for a blackberry id and i made one successfully but now when i connect my phone with the PC it says gives me some web plugin error, how to download apps?
    I dont have blackberry services btw

10-03-12 02:26 PM
    as has been mentioned above, if you now have a bb id, using wifi you can download apps here appworld>applications>top free and many others. hope this helps

BlackBerry 9360 via Tapatalk
    10-03-12 06:08 PM
    as has been mentioned above, if you now have a bb id, using wifi you can download apps here appworld>applications>top free and many others. hope this helps

BlackBerry 9360 via Tapatalk
    When i try to open the appworld it says "the data service is not operational"
    What to do now?

10-04-12 08:54 AM
    You may need to update your BlackBerry App World to the latest version. It sounds like you have an older version that requires BIS.

Go to the below address on your BlackBerry

http://appworld.blackberry.com

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    prospect565 likes this.
    10-04-12 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD