I dropped my 9360 today and when I turn it on all I get is the red light for 10 seconds then the keyboard backlight comes on. I've backed it up using DTM and reloaded it with BBSAK so I know the innards are working. Is there any fix for this is is the screen goosed?
    06-20-12 11:33 AM
    Hello,

Sorry to hear that....

1. At the time just before you dropped it was battery close to dead?

2. From what you said it appears BBSAK and DTM recognizes your phones pin, right?

Also please see this link: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ognize-667085/

The above link deals with a phone with flashing for with blank black screen with led flashing for 10 seconds.

This should give some ideas where to start by this time there maybe more replies from seasoned members from CB.
    06-20-12 12:04 PM
    1. It was fully charged. I was just unplugging it from the charger.
    2. Since I dropped it I've backed it up and reloaded it so it appears to be working ok internally.

When I plug the charger in or remove/replace the battery the red light comes on for 10 seconds then the keyboard lights up. After a while the keyboard backlight goes out. If I try and turn it on the green light comes on and goes out if I turn it off again. Nothing at all happens on the screen

It's only the 3rd mobile (cell) I've ever had that I really like.
    06-20-12 01:11 PM
    Try the following:

1. Remove the battery now plug the phone to the charger.
    2. Wait a minute and now re-insert your battery.
    3. Leave the phone for 3 hours. If still not responding, remove the battery again while its still plugged to the charger and now insert battery again.
    4. You may need to do this about 4/5 times in rare cases.
    06-20-12 02:18 PM
    Cheers. I'll have a go.
    06-20-12 04:24 PM
    Didn't work. I think I'm going to have to have it repaired
    06-23-12 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD