I upgraded from the Bold 9330 to the Curve 9350 and I am very impressed!

I have some thing that are pondering me though...like there is only one convince key on this BB however there is another button in the center of the volume rocker that seems to do absolutely nothing and there is no option for it in the convenience key settings? Am I seeing things or is there is a rectangular tab in the rocker? If you hols both the DOWN and UP in at the same time you can still click the center so there is a third button in there...would be nice to be able to set it as a second convenience key like my old 9330.

Also when I hold down the BB key to get the running app menu there is always HOME-MESSAGES-PHONE-BB MESSENGER-BROWSER why does the browser, messenger, phone and messages never fully exit/close? Can I uninstall the BB Messenger I don't use it, the phone can be executed by pressing the send key and there is no need for my browser to remain running 24/7

What does the circle with the cross over it stand for in the upper right hand corner?

My 9330 had visual voice mail which basically just made it easier having them directly delivered to my phone instead of having to call my voice mail it was much faster...this 9350 does not have it though? Can I install it?
    08-08-13 09:23 PM
    The middle button is a pause button, for music play back. It's probably not settable in the system software, but there are a few programs that allow you to edit those button, such as QuickLaunch.
    SprintMaverick likes this.
    08-09-13 09:39 AM
    I believe it also mutes your microphone during a call.

I believe the circle with cross thingy is your location services. white if on. grayed out or gone if off.
    08-09-13 10:11 AM
    The middle button is a pause button, for music play back. It's probably not settable in the system software, but there are a few programs that allow you to edit those button, such as QuickLaunch.
    Is QuickLaunch the best? What keywords can be used to search for this type of software?

I believe the circle with cross thingy is your location services. white if on. grayed out or gone if off.
    When my GPS is ON I get three half moon bars to the right of the circle cross and when it's OFF the bars go away but the circle cross remains white...wish I knew how to automatically make it turn the GPS on when I use maps etc and automatically disable it when I exit the program(s) because I do not leave my GPS on when I am not using it.
    08-09-13 11:54 AM
    Or use sixtools to customise the volume rockers

Sent from the best of the latest 7 inch tablets.......
    The Nexus 7 2
    08-09-13 04:27 PM
    How about a good free alternative lol
    08-09-13 05:19 PM
    What is the native background size in pixels? I am trying to make a background in Photoshop but it gets cutoff when I transfer it and try it as a background.
    08-21-13 10:59 PM
    Well just do 480x360
    08-23-13 09:51 AM
    Well just do 480x360
    I did, still does not display natively .
    08-23-13 09:58 AM