Problem began when my company switched last week from outlook 2003 to 2010. Email stopped coming through so I updated the outlook with the company's URL. The validation process comes through for me to verify the password. This is where I think the issue lies. It takes me at least a dozen efforts before the password is accepted. It seems unusual that it gets refused so many times and then finally accepted.
    I have deleted and installed at least 25 times with the same final result. BB says its a Verizon thing, Verizon says its a Company thing and my company says my issue its isolated to me and puts it back on BB.
    The final result always puts me back to receiving some emails, much slower than the desktop, I can live with that- at least I get them. The main issue is I can't send, forward or reply. I get an immediate General failure upon send. That leads me to believe it isn't even reaching a server and is an internal issue. In addition I have reinstalled and deleted and re-reinstalled my service books many times with the same result.
    Coworkers w/ android and iphones have had no issues, please advise. I hate to go in a different phone direction unless I have to. I haven't seen any BB compatibility issues online about outlook2010. Thanks in advance.
    05-08-13 05:36 PM
    hmmm strange one. hav u checked the setting for the email server from your phone. also if u can check from the Verizon site and see....

see for me where I live with my service provider, u can register your BB so u can handle(edit) all the emails that are on the phone through their website as well as via the phone.

jus something to check on
    sbryan0 likes this.
    05-10-13 01:24 PM
    you should check the bes forum section.
    sbryan0 likes this.
    05-10-13 04:17 PM
    I just keep getting , "Your device had a problem connecting to the server."
    05-13-13 05:14 PM
    well, it has been a month now and I am still having the same exact issue. BB support has been useless. Checked the BES forum section to no avail. Sadly, it looks like I will be forced to say goodbye to BB as my upgrade is available. Initially, was looking forward to the Z10, but with work I have to have something more reliable.
    05-27-13 08:49 AM