hey, I'm still new to the BlackBerry world.

I've been using my BB Curve 8900 for two weeks, I want to buy Curve 9360 coz I wana 3G service.

do you recommend it?
    05-01-12 09:26 AM
    The battery life isn't the best but otherwise I love mine!

I think Bold is the way to go, but if your not bothered for touch screen these Curves are fantastic.
    05-01-12 09:33 AM
    its not to bad

very nice to look at and use

im having a general issue with wifi but almost got that fixed

Just updated it to latest OS and works lovely

Battery is a bit of an issue with battery life but otherwise all good
    05-01-12 09:46 AM
    battery life is pretty much the only let down for me but since upgrading to 7.1 it lasts me two days medium-heavy use. also customisation is pretty limited because theres no themebuilder theres around 10 different ones maximum and housing is pretty limited too unless you go chinese and get crappy fake housing
    05-01-12 02:09 PM
    i think its a good phone. I'm on a Bold 9900 and due to my work is actually thinking about getting a non camera 9360 to replace it completely when it is out locally. i'm not really a fan of switching device often. I like the light weight and size of it. It will be easier to carry around and when taking it out for a jog.
    05-01-12 03:46 PM
    Battery Battery Battery other than that a great device for the price.Rim has to come up with something.
    05-01-12 07:44 PM
    Thank you guys, i made my mind im buying it today.

I geuss Battery is not an issue to me, i carry my USB cable everywhere with me.

Thanks again

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-12 02:03 AM
    i think its a good phone. I'm on a Bold 9900 and due to my work is actually thinking about getting a non camera 9360 to replace it completely when it is out locally. i'm not really a fan of switching device often. I like the light weight and size of it. It will be easier to carry around and when taking it out for a jog.
    I saw a non camera 9900 on clove.co.uk

In case u prefer Bold not Curve

05-02-12 02:05 AM
    I saw a non camera 9900 on clove.co.uk

In case u prefer Bold not Curve

If i'm not wrong that might be a modded version? I remember only the 9930 has an official non camera version. But anyway, i kinda wanna give the 9360 a go. hahaha.
    parryl likes this.
    05-02-12 02:33 AM
    Thank you guys, i made my mind im buying it today.

I geuss Battery is not an issue to me, i carry my USB cable everywhere with me.

Thanks again

Good move! Let us know how you get on!
    05-03-12 04:52 AM
    I don't want to repeat what everyone else has said but the battery life on every BB is dodgy but if I come home from work and my battery is low I pop it on charge all night, if I'm out all day the next day I'm good for battery. It's just habit for me now to put it on charge every night.

I'm a big fan of a physical keyboard, I do love a touch screen but not for typing on.

OS7 is just great, I made the jump from OS5 to OS7 and there's a big difference, it just looks lovely.

Still a small, slim, lightweight phone.

5mp camera WITH flash, I don't need to take my actual camera on nights out now, saves purse space

Only downside I can think of at the moment is there's not a lot of OS7 themes, but I just put a picture as a wallpaper and I'm happy

Edit to add: Radio!
    Last edited by Becky_x; 05-03-12 at 08:41 AM.
    05-03-12 08:32 AM
    I just started a thread about my battery suckage...

It's kinda funny that every is like... oh the phone is great except the battery!

If the battery life sucks and the phone is dead the phone isn't great. And the comment that that battery life is an issue on every BB... my old Torch was awesome. DAYS AND DAYS without a charge needed.

Hopefully when T-Mobile releases 7.1 in the US I'll change my tune.

I want to like this phone but it's hard to when at 8pm I pull it out and without warning it's DEAD.
    05-07-12 01:21 PM
    Hey Everyone

Yep I agree with all the posters here. This phone is great, the browser is actually a decent browser. I find myself using the browser a LOT more on this than I did on my Curve 9300. Overall the UI speed is quite fluid and good. Using OS .336 and everything is pretty smooth so far.

The display is the same resolution as the Bold 9700/9780 at 246 PPI, which is still a pretty good resolution for a display.

Other than the battery life I think you'll be pretty happy with the phone
    sidbaby9211 likes this.
    05-08-12 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD