I have been using the 9360 for 2 month, I have been treating this phone with extreme care I'm almost OCD about scratches on my cellphone screen. Even with the care I have been
    Giving this phone there's quite a bit of scratches on it, my question is it worth it to get a
    Screen protector or would it garnish the experience with this phone
    03-03-12 10:10 AM
    Well if the screen already has scratches on it I feel you're a little too late to worry about it. However, when I first put a screen protector on mine it made the display look dull, but after a few days you get used to it and it's not such a big deal.

Of course, I don't really need the most vibrant display when all I use my phone for is text communication.
    03-03-12 10:46 AM
    I can never get them to stick on the screen for more than a few days. I've given up on them.

I can put up with some scratches. If it gets too bad I'll put a new housing on.
    03-03-12 11:31 AM
    For the cost of a screen protector these days...Its always best to put one on as soon as you purchase your new phone..Its keeps the value up also get a body case as well mine still looks like it did out of box.
    10/10 mint
    03-03-12 12:04 PM
    Yeah I did get a screen protector with my otter case, but I figured if I took decent care of it I would not need it aha. But it got micro scratches from just being in my poket.
    03-03-12 12:15 PM
    I had one on, but it kept coming off (cheap, from the market goods) and it made the screen look dirty. Taking it off makes my screen look way better :-D
    03-03-12 05:21 PM
    I've always babied my phones with screenprotectors, just to avoid these micro scratches and to be safe.
    If you already have some little micro scratches i would still put on a screen protector.
    Screenprotectors are cheap and your phone is expensive.
    03-03-12 05:31 PM
    The Curve's screen has a plastic cover over the LCD. Plastic is shatterproof, but scratchproof? not so much, definitely go out and get a screen protector, InvisibleSHIELD is my go to brand for any screen protector for any of my devices but we all have our personal favourites
    03-03-12 05:45 PM
    Is there any way to get rid of the micro scratches?
    03-03-12 05:51 PM
    Is there any way to get rid of the micro scratches?
    I've heard that you can buff small scratches out with a little bit of toothpaste on a soft cloth.

I've never tried it myself though.
    03-04-12 05:05 AM
    I bought an anti spy screen protector, and it sucked, it makes the screen look weird and dull. I took it off and installed a crystal clear protector that came as a gift from the seller I purchased the 9360 from. is the cheapest protector but is the best, is like there is no shield at all. 100% clear
    03-04-12 08:53 PM
    My screen protector came from my iSkin Vibes case. Whether it was them that manufactured it or not, it's held up extremely well and looks great.
    03-05-12 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD