I recently upgraded my phone from 7.1.0.0 to 7.1.0.258 using blackberry desktop manager and it isn't working that good for me . I think upgrading my software might help.But my desktop manager refuses to upgrade my phone. I dowloaded 336 and installed it,but the desktop manager doesn't show any updates available . Please help me out

Thankyou.
    04-22-12 06:13 AM
    If Loader fails to show an update thetre may be a vendor file remaining. Be sure to delete both vendor files and the OS should install. The second file may be hidden in the user/appdata folder.
    04-22-12 06:49 AM
    If Loader fails to show an update thetre may be a vendor file remaining. Be sure to delete both vendor files and the OS should install. The second file may be hidden in the user/appdata folder.
    didn't work :|
    04-22-12 10:28 AM
    Also be sure the download is correct for the device. An OS will install only on the sevice for which it is made.
    04-22-12 01:51 PM
    You don`t need DM to load any OS7 Versions... what system are you on XP ..Windows7.. Vista?
    I have all 3 running systems at home and i use Windows XP it seems to be the easiest way out of the three to upgrade..i got frustrated with W7...

I have done 3... 9360s so far all the same way with no problem at all... all my devices are locked to ROGERS and Rogers dont have any updates at all...

First delete any and all other OS7 from your PC

Then Load newer OS 7 you will noticed at the end a message will show run app loader now DON`T... just close it.
    Now this is for windows XP but almost are the same for W7 only you have to locate the second XML Vendor file its hidden.

Right click Start button then Explore
    Click program files
    Click Common Files
    Click Research in motion
    Click App loader find XML VENDOR FILE at the bottom of the list and delete it...
    Once you have deleted the XML vendor file Plug your 9360 into your PC and now click on App loader again and let it run.
    This should work smooth...
    04-23-12 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD