I can't unlock my phone, It boots up but cant get it to let me put my password in.... when it started. I couldn't get phone and it frooze alot.... smh is it time to get a new phone.
    07-27-14 05:54 PM
    You can try to go back to the company and ask them what is wrong, (how long have you had your phone?) they might be able to fix it for you, maybe even try to get a new sim card. hope tht helps
    07-27-14 07:39 PM
    I can't unlock my phone, It boots up but cant get it to let me put my password in.... when it started. I couldn't get phone and it frooze alot.... smh is it time to get a new phone.
    Legacy OS right?

This happened to my old BlackBerry 8700c and Bold 9700, but I solved it eventually.

Okay, go to Desktop Manager and hopefully you have a backup there. Maybe an old one. If not, try to backup? (most likely won't work if your **** is already bricked AF)

If backups aren't working, tough luck, hopefully you stored your contacts and calendar in your Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.com account.

Now, download the latest software release for your device and use AppLoader to load it into your device. You can also download another carrier's but you'll need to delete the two vendor.xml files. (just look that up) AppLoader will try to back I up before updating (or really installing) your new software and hopefully restore a backup.

If that didn't work out and gave you an error message, unplug your device from the USB, take out the battery, and plug the device back into the USB port. Now use AppLoader, but it will not do a restore, only reload the OS plain.

Once that is done (it should be quicker than a regular AppLoader install), now try to do a restore of your latest backup made through Desktop Manager.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    07-27-14 08:08 PM