So I'm having my curve for a week now and I like the device. Everything is working fine, the only problem I have is that I can't take screenshots of my homescreen. I treid with different apps like quicklaunch, screen grabber pro, zonasnap, screen muncher but they all give me the same result. When I make a screenshot I only see the wallpaper but the banner with the date and the icons on the bottom aren't there. I attach an example so you can seen what I'm talking about. I tried ti unstall, reinstall, did a battery pull after install, set all my permissions on allow, set it as my convenience key but nothing works. Any have an idea what to do?

12-15-11 02:04 AM
    Give Capture It a "shot"
    CaptureIt OTA
    12-15-11 02:22 AM
    Give Capture It a "shot"
    CaptureIt OTA
    Ok tried capture it, but it gives me the same blue bars in the screen and no date banner and no icons ughhh ... But thanks for the help!
    12-15-11 02:39 AM
    Ok tried capture it, but it gives me the same blue bars in the screen and no date banner and no icons ughhh ... But thanks for the help!
    That's odd...Capture It always worked great on my BB's....have ya pulled the battery????
    12-15-11 07:38 AM
    i been using sixtools for a screen capture,works great
    12-17-11 06:59 PM
    I have the exact same problem. I can take screenshots of everything exept for the home screen. I get the same screen shot as t3ddie, that is that only the background is shown, and no icons etc.

I have tried several programms (Screen Muncher, Screen Grabber, vScreen Shot), I have tried battery pulls, set as convenience key, set permissions on allow but nothing works.

Please can someone help?
    01-21-12 06:34 PM
    What OS are you running?
    01-22-12 02:06 AM
    Use Vscreenshot found on App World. It works exactly as you require.

Trust me.
    01-22-12 05:57 AM
    I finally know what the problem is. Until yesterday I had OS 7.0.0.353 (1680), where I couldn't take any screen shots of my home screen. Today I updated the software via Desktop Software to 7.0.0.530 (2259). Now it works fine.

Hopefully this will help other people too.
    01-22-12 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD