I hope someone can help me with this problem. I cannot attach files to email on my blackberry 9360. I have searched and searched and cannot find any solution. I contacted my shop where i purchased my cell phone who redirected me to my wireless provider who have redirected me to RIM representatives in my country. Its almost been a month of troubleshooting and following are the things I have tried which have not helped. I can send and receive emails perfectly. When i compose an email and press the bb button and scroll to attach i get the option to attach a picture, contact or a certificate. I DO NOT get an option to attach a document, video, voice note etc etc.

I have tried upgrading my OS to the latest official OS on crackberry
    I have resent the email service books and rebooted my device.
    I have deleted my email accounts and reconfigured them
    I have wiped my OS using BBSAK and installed a fresh OS from my wireless carriers section on the blackberry website
    I got my phone replaced to a brand new 1 from my warranty!
    I have tried using another sim
    I have used my sim on another phone (a 9790) and options to attach document, video etc were available.

Although my wireless provider is still trying to troubleshoot this problem I was hoping someone here would know something about this.

Thanks
    10-19-12 11:41 AM
    Thats strange. I get option to attach: Picture, File, Video,Music, Voice Note, Contact. No certificate attachment possible.

1) Delete the email ID you have configured and try with a new email ID.
    10-20-12 05:01 AM
    Thats strange. I get option to attach: Picture, File, Video,Music, Voice Note, Contact. No certificate attachment possible.

1) Delete the email ID you have configured and try with a new email ID.
    It is very strange. I did I removed my current microsoft outlook account configured a gmail account and still the same problem
    10-20-12 09:38 AM
    Is your card encrypted?
    10-20-12 10:30 AM
    Is your card encrypted?
    What card ? Memory card? No its not encrypted
    10-20-12 02:29 PM
    Yes the sdhc card. I read having it encrypted can cause some of what you're running into.
    10-20-12 03:12 PM
    Thank you guys for your help but i have managed to solve this problem with my wireless carrier. They deleted my BIS account and gave me a new username and password. That apparently solved the problem. Kinda weird.
    10-21-12 09:15 AM
    Nice, I also read this was a solution for a problem similar to yours but different.
    10-21-12 09:23 AM