Hi, I have an old curve 9360 which I bought a few years ago, when my z10 stopped working and it went into repair, I started using the 9360. When I first tried to use it, it wouldn't turn on, but after a couple of days of being on charge, it turned on. I used this phone for around 3 days, always making sure that it never went dead. On a train journey last week, it went dead, and there was nothing that I could do about it. When I got home I put it on charge, and it started working like normal again. A few hours after usage, the phone screen just went black and wouldn't turn on. I put the phone on charge and it still didn't turn on. Now, whenever I plug it in, the red led light comes on but nothing happens. Now that I have my z10 back, the only reason that I want this phone to work is because I bought a �30 top up and only managed to use it for 3 and a half days.

If anyone has any solutions on what to do, or this has happened to you, please let me know

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 03:32 PM
    Hi, have you tried replacing the battery? Sounds like it is no longer holding charge.
    06-09-14 12:49 PM
    Hi, have you tried replacing the battery? Sounds like it is no longer holding charge.
    I'm thinking the same too...
    06-10-14 02:17 AM
    when u plug it in and the red light comes on press and hold the power button until that light goes out and it will boot sometimes it takes a bit but only a few seconds if ur plugged in and it wont turn on its not your battary

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    06-18-14 10:02 AM