On the top seems like it would be even more fiddly and one possible reason for not including it on the bottom of the device is that it could have an impact on aerial performance since that is where most phones tend to have it these days.
    Having the USB port on the side just makes it difficult to text when holding a phone. I would love to have the USB port on the top or bottom.
    07-13-11 12:47 AM
    I was thinking about the Bold or new Torch, but I think I may go back to the Curve. I really like this phone.
    07-20-11 03:42 PM
    I was thinking about the Bold or new Torch, but I think I may go back to the Curve. I really like this phone.
    I too have been waiting and looking seriously at the Bold Touch but it may come down to which of these launches first. I currently own a Curve and with the new Curve sporting a 5mp cam and the other upgrades it makes this an attractive possibility.
    07-20-11 07:10 PM
    This does run OS 7.
    08-19-11 11:44 AM
    08-23-11 05:51 AM
    Sprint user here, too.

I'm just not sure if I can stay loyal to Sprint for another 2 years while I'm waiting on a touch BB. Every other carrier BUT Sprint has a touch BB. Curves are nice and all that, but Sprint has always been the last carrier to get phones.
    wrong!!! us cellular is we dont even get to have the evos or the pixis ( no sgs2 yet no new phones just torch
    10-11-11 04:24 PM
    New curve comes friday and the sgs2 is coming late december i believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 11:10 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD