Look at the 5th phone in this list. Looks like the Curve 9370 will be going to Verizon on September 8th. Not only that, on the right panel it says "New to report, 4G smartphone". Can this actually be Verizon's new Curve, with 4G LTE?

Leaked Verizon Roadmap Reveals Potential Launch Dates for Stratosphere, Vigor, Bionic and More - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    08-03-11 06:42 PM
    Look at the 5th phone in this list. Looks like the Curve 9370 will be going to Verizon on September 8th. Not only that, on the right panel it says "New to report, 4G smartphone". Can this actually be Verizon's new Curve, with 4G LTE?

Leaked Verizon Roadmap Reveals Potential Launch Dates for Stratosphere, Vigor, Bionic and More - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    I would think this is a typo, but at this point, who knows?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 06:35 AM
    The leaked Bold 9930 demo video that appeared on Verizon's site also somewhat hinted at 4G LTE compatiblity for that device. It's mentioned around the 2:15 point.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bol...erizon-website

But I'm leaning towards both of these instances being mistakes.
    08-04-11 08:42 AM
    I think the 9930's batt is ~1230mah, can you imagine if this thing has a LTE chip in it? The phone will be dead within 3 hours. Moreover, to make the curve the LTE flagship but not the bold? i don't think so.
    08-04-11 09:52 AM
    I think the 9930's batt is ~1230mah, can you imagine if this thing has a LTE chip in it? The phone will be dead within 3 hours. Moreover, to make the curve the LTE flagship but not the bold? i don't think so.
    Perhaps they want to test their LTE chips and radio stack on the Curve first. If it all works well then include it in a Bold refresh.

It's hard to guess what RIM is thinking. Could be a typo too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD