I had my blackberry for less than 2 months and one day it wouldn't charge or turn n but before that the battery was only lasting for an hour n half at the most, I sent it to the shop n it got repaired and I got a new one now this one is the same any suggestions as the light comes on for about 10 seconds and then nothing happens
    03-11-13 07:50 PM
    when you got a new one, did you mean a new battery or a whole new phone?

does the phone connect/make a connection sound when you connect it to the computer with a usb cable and blackberry desktop manager open?
    03-11-13 08:34 PM
    Same problem here with my 9350. It somehow managed to boot up (which is surprising because past devices would just go into an endless boot cycle with the blinking red led as described above). But, with the device booted up it still isn't charging, so i wiped the device and reloaded the OS and seems to have stabalized the OS to where I can shut it off and reboot without any issues, but i'm still not getting a charge. I've used the wall charger and tried using the usb port on my laptop as well. It will fluctuate between 1%-15% like it wants to charge but gets stuck and won't reach 100% and eventually drops back down to zero. It works as intended as long as i have it plugged in, so i'm going to wait it out and see if anything happens. I really don't want to waste my time exchanging it as I'm waiting for Tmobile to announce the Z10 so I guess its just going to be a dedicated 'house' phone for the time being... C'mon Tmobile, I'm waiting!
    03-18-13 02:32 PM