I'm trying to upgrade my BB9360 to the newest OS 7.1 from AT&T. Desktop Manager recognizes the new software and prompts for an upgrade. Backup completes fine but when Application Loader goes to connect to the boot ROM, the device reboots with the LED on. Device comes up, reboots again and by the time it's back up again, Application Loader has timed out with error:

Application Loader was unable to connect with your device. Restart the loading process, reconnect your device and try again.

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x00000001]

I've tried removing all RIM software and reinstalling.

Anyone else have have a solution to this issue?
    09-28-12 02:04 PM
    Yap. Ur laptop or pc is d prob. Use another pc

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    09-28-12 05:58 PM
    Also try another usb port, if by any chance you are using a usb hub I'd quit that now.

As I understand it DM has only manage to backup the device so no erasing of applications taken place?

So your phone is still operational otherwise?
    09-28-12 07:05 PM
    What happens when you reconnect the device?
    09-28-12 07:30 PM
    hey i got the same problem too i've tried all updating methods but still no hope i've even tried on another computer but no use right now my bb is showing error 507 reload software
    05-25-13 11:17 AM
    hey i got the same problem too i've tried all updating methods but still no hope i've even tried on another computer but no use right now my bb is showing error 507 reload software
    Download the latest OS. Use Device Manager/Loader to install or use BBSAK

http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...-bbsak-570663/
    05-25-13 11:29 AM
    I'm trying to upgrade my BB9360 to the newest OS 7.1 from AT&T. Desktop Manager recognizes the new software and prompts for an upgrade. Backup completes fine but when Application Loader goes to connect to the boot ROM, the device reboots with the LED on. Device comes up, reboots again and by the time it's back up again, Application Loader has timed out with error:

Application Loader was unable to connect with your device. Restart the loading process, reconnect your device and try again.

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x00000001]

I've tried removing all RIM software and reinstalling.

Anyone else have have a solution to this issue?
    Try using another USB port. Then use Device Manager/Loader or BBSAK to load the OS
    05-25-13 11:31 AM
    i tried that too but didnt work. device just keep rebooting while connecting to boot romm
    05-25-13 11:40 AM
    RIM devices a so complicated this is such a drag
    05-25-13 11:43 AM
    i tried that too but didnt work. device just keep rebooting while connecting to boot romm
    How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    05-25-13 11:51 AM
    05-25-13 11:56 AM
    ok am totally freaked out umm i just did the normal upgrading method and it finally worked i think the problem was the internet speed anyway thanks 4 helping guys
    05-25-13 12:02 PM
    what a relief plus i just got my phone :d
    05-25-13 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD