I have presented a problem for a few days; the battery of my 9360 says that it is always at 100% even after it reaches zero and can not even turn on with the little charge it has left; when connected to the charger and turned on it says that the battery is 100% and until it is already charged.

Any solution?
    06-27-19 06:42 PM
    Any solution?
    - Check the battery in a different device if possible
    - Do a factory reset on the device / reload the OS

Chances are the battery is just old and on its way to no longer working. Even if you bought it 'new' it's still an old battery.
    06-27-19 09:25 PM
    I already did the factory restoration and installed another operating system and the battery keeps saying the same. I already tried two different batteries, and with both it says the same thing, even though one is damaged.
    06-27-19 09:39 PM
    I already did the factory restoration and installed another operating system and the battery keeps saying the same. I already tried two different batteries, and with both it says the same thing, even though one is damaged.
    Sounds like you have an internal hardware issue then. You can continue to try and rule things out, seek our replacement parts or pick up a new device.
    06-27-19 09:54 PM
    Sounds like you have an internal hardware issue then. You can continue to try and rule things out, seek out replacement parts or pick up a new device.
    06-27-19 09:54 PM
    Well, I'll keep seeing what else I can do! Thank you!
    06-27-19 10:03 PM