I always close the apps when I'm not using them

But still getting 14% Discharge rate per hour - 29% event 34%

Im on 3G Mode Only
    GPS Turned OFF
    Light Usage
    Dimmed Screen
    Battery Saver - Always ON
    Dim 10 Seconds
    LED Notifications only for BBM - FB Messenger - 1 Email Account and Whatsapp
    Media Card Compression Disabled

What should I Do? So my battery last longer?
    07-28-12 09:43 PM
    you need to do a full battery discharge and then leave it on charging over night, that will solve the problem .523 build is pretty solid for 9360
    07-29-12 07:15 AM
    Will see if that works
    07-29-12 09:49 AM
    It ain't working but there's something a little bit strange, I used the phone for 2 hours with the same configuration but with 2G Only, it drained 9.11% the first hour and the second hour it drained 11 %, so I Turned ON 3G mode only + WiFi and it drained just 5%, I'm still confused... I know that with WiFi it'll drain less battery, but there's a huge difference, on 2G Only draining 9% & 11% I believe is way too much
    07-29-12 08:09 PM
    I've tried every trick with my 9360, none seem to work, I even deleted all apps, only left the default ones, BBM, FB and Twitter and had them set to minimal data usage with no auto refresh, still the phone drains quicker then it charges, I think BB somehow won't admit, but there is a flop with these devices, I'm looking for a new BB but I think I'd wait for BB10, hopefully they won't take long to launch down here in South Africa!!!
    07-30-12 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD