Hello Everyone, this is actually my first time posting on here though I've been using this site as an aid for almost 5 years.

Anyways, I (yesterday) received a new 9360 from Telus. My 9300 had been sent in for repair so many times they gave up.

Immediately I went to change the theme but the ones I'd previously had in my Appworld account are "unavailable for this device"

I wanted to try and purchase a few new ones but after I downloaded the new version of Appworld I cannot seem to find Themes. They only seem accessible through Telus' new "AppMarket" which following my installation three times has now moved into the "hidden icons" purgatory where it'll stay as long as I can help it.

I hate buying almost anything through them as I've had Telus issues since the "spark" days. If anyone can recomend a way to kill off this nuissance AppMarket please advise. Also any recomendations on a new venue for me to purchase themes or apps would certainly be appreciated.
    09-12-11 05:18 PM
    there are currently no themes for os7 as the theme studio has not been released
    09-17-11 09:29 AM
    I feel for you!! I have been out of the blackberry markey for some time and was, was going to come back, i had purchased alot of themes on crackberry and they are gone!!! Very disappointing
    12-10-12 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD