Verizon Blackberry 9370. 7.1 Bundle 1737 (v7.1.0.580) with full data plan.

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I could not find anything. I received the brand new phone in March and had no issues. Since about a month ago, the phone will not send a MMS picture. No OS or other programming changes. When I try to send a picture to a contact, within 5 seconds a red "X" appears next to the picture and under the picture in red, is the message "Failed to send message." Clearing all messages to that contact and resending the picture results in the same situation.

The only temporary fix I have found is to remove the battery, wait 30 secs, then place the battery back in and allow the phone to reset. If I send a picture immediately upon the phone turning back on, the picture will go through. I do not know at what point the picture sending capability ceases.

I called Verizon and they sent me a new (refurbished) 9370 however I am having the same issue with this new one.

Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you!
    Last edited by medflight5; 09-30-12 at 08:09 PM.
    09-30-12 08:06 PM
    The receiving party have a data plan? If they don't then there's your answer
    I sometimes get this when I try and send a MMS to an iphone user
    10-05-12 01:56 PM
    Yes, this happens when pictures are sent to people with data plans. This does happy frequently when pics are sent to iphone users (with data plans). However, as I said, if I reset my blackberry by removing the battery, I can send to anyone. Could this be an iphone issue or Blackberry issue?
    10-05-12 07:48 PM
    If your plan includes MMS then you shouldn't be having problems. The problem should be at the receivers end. I have a 9360 and send MMS all the time. No problems.
    10-11-12 07:51 PM
    I'm having the same issues except even when i restart my phone the issue continues.... I'm so frustrated might just have to get a new phone now
    02-27-13 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD