Hi all

I REALLY hope that one of you lovely people can help! I bought my 12yr old the 9360 for his birthday, it's arrived and he was thrilled. Charged it, inserted sim card and turned it on, once it had loaded the screen appeared for a second before the red light came on and it re-booted itself...... Its been re-booting ever since

I have tried to connect it to the laptop BB desktop app but it won't connect

PLEASE someone help
    08-24-12 03:30 AM
    If you have warranty, it better you return it and get replaced
    08-24-12 03:38 AM
    id wipe it with bbsak and then connect it to desktop manager and reload the OS if i was you, theres plenty of guides on here how to do so
    08-24-12 03:58 AM
    Thanks, I'm a complete blackberry novice, bbsak is that an app I need to download?
    08-24-12 04:00 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...-bbsak-570663/

this topic should help dont be afraid it looks more scary and difficult than it actually is!
    08-24-12 04:00 AM
    I'll try anything! The phone is useless as it is..... I'll no doubt be back x
    08-24-12 04:02 AM
    ill try to help best i can but im no blackberry expert myself but that should hopefully fix the issue
    08-24-12 04:36 AM
    I suggest taking it back to where you bought it from (rather than throwing it out the window!!!), which may be the best option unless you're comfortable with wiping and reinstalling the os, which may not even solve the problem if its a hardware issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    08-24-12 11:44 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not one to be beaten by technology and wiped and re-installed software, initially got the hint working but was a little sceptical....... !! Turns out wifi won't turn on without resulting in rebooting loop starting again and me having to reinstall all again!!

Upshot..... The sodding thing is being exchanged.....

Watch the space......
    08-24-12 01:54 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not one to be beaten by technology and wiped and re-installed software, initially got the hint working but was a little sceptical....... !! Turns out wifi won't turn on without resulting in rebooting loop starting again and me having to reinstall all again!!

Upshot..... The sodding thing is being exchanged.....

Watch the space......
    funny you should say that i had an error like that where when any internet signal being 3g or wifi was on the phone would crash yet if they was turned off then the phone would work fine! i updated the OS which fixed it but you seem to have not had such luck
    08-26-12 11:55 AM
    please dont throw it away, let me bring my pockey so you can throw it in it.

on the serious note, you tube still has allot of videos to fix your bb.
    08-27-12 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD