Good afternoon!

I've noticed a number of threads that address the battery life on this particular smart phone but none seem to be having my problem.

I've had my phone for just under a year. I have no apps running the the background, it's set to auto off between 11 pm and 6 am everyday, I've dimmed the back lighting and I have shut off the wifi as well as bluetooth. All of this allowed me to maintain battery power all day. About a month ago that changed. One day it started to drain rapidly (from full charge to dead in an hr). It would charge rapidly, and while on the charger would show fully charged and then jump to fully dead and back to fully charged. There were also times when it wouldn't take a charge over night either. I went to my Bell store and they replaced the battery (under warranty). That didn't address the problem. I then sent it for service where they "re-soldered" some connections. That didn't work either. It is currently out for service again. I spoke to the Bell rep and she said if this repair doesn't work I should contact blackberry and see if they'll replace the phone and if that doesn't work I should try Bell cusotmer service and see if they'll help. If neither come through I'm out of pocket for a new phone.

The kicker is my girlfriend got the exact same phone a month after I did and today it
    started exhibiting the exact same behaviour.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    07-31-12 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD