hey guys i was wondering when will we get the update os for the 9360 for T-mobile

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    troubl3dman likes this.
    04-02-12 07:38 PM
    yea, that's a great question. Tried to download the 7.1 .258 version from a few entries below, but it's not showing up in my apploader after I install it on my computer. Maybe I have to leave in the .xml file, but no way. I'm getting ready to try this .339 from Norway. I'll let you know how it works for ME. But yea, Tmo need to get on they job, I REALLY want to use the NFC, check out this fm radio, and ofcourse, have my battery last more than 5hours&45minutes!!!!
    04-03-12 03:21 AM
    hey guys i was wondering when will we get the update os for the 9360 for T-mobile

Don't wait around for it. I asked the same thing about Vodafone and you can update your OS whenever you want, using another carrier.

There's plenty of threads on these forums about doing it. Search 'blackberry 101' and updating your OS will come up in the results, follow that step-by-step and bob's your uncle, a new updated OS.
    04-03-12 04:27 AM
    being on vodafone uk I updated using a leaked os and it works flawlessly, just read. The instuctions and go for it! If you wait for you carrier, you will wait a lifetime. Best feature for me-battery saving mode. Do it, its easy! ;-))
    04-03-12 04:46 AM
    Here's the link from the same forum. As a matter of fact it's like two (2) entries up. Got to the Blackberry 101 section in CB and they will give you ALL instructions on how to load a new OS. This .336 is great!! I now have radio in my media folder, I can actually turn on my NFC from the connections Icon, and my OS was loaded at 4p on 04/03/2012. Here it is almost 2a 04/04/2012 and I still have 30% battery......that's like over 10 hours of battery life!!! And I been playing all the new games available for BB7 since I just got this 9360 as a replacement for my bricked 9000. It's a little small, but got it free under warranty replacement. Yes, with Tmo, but only because I OPENED the account with an actual Tmo phone, then switched to a Bold 9000 once I got home, but made sure I got and kept the insurance before I switched the device. So......since I never upgraded......yup you guessed it.....free 9360!!!!! Will do for now. Don't hesitate to download this 7.1 because without it you have capabilities in your phone you aren't able to use. P.S. you might want to check into a third-party BB device software like BBSAK or BBTools, they will backup your third-party apps (non blackberry apps ie ShortCutMe, GasBuddy, PodTrapper) with exactly your same settings so you don't have to go back in and set up everything from scratch.
    04-04-12 01:03 AM
    04-04-12 01:04 AM
    It is a great update. Fantastic Battery life. It was updated last night in 02 am, turned off and pulled from charger in 7:15 am. around 1 pm it was on 70% (one install and reboot of weather app). Charged around 20 minutes up to 100%. Right now is 9 pm, it is 70% after moderate bbm and instalation of two themes, 2 e-mail account on push and browsing app store for free themes 5 minutes.
    very pleased with a Battery life. also got hotspot, radio as new apps. update your Curve asap.

04-04-12 02:07 PM
    Thank you i now have the os update an very pleased with it
    04-10-12 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD