Hi there,

Just purchased a new 9360 locked to Fido (Canada) and I noticed that whenever I plug the headset into the 3.5mm jack, sound only comes from one side of the speakers. I've tried using the oem headset and different headsets and has the same issue.

I'm running on .594 at the moment.

Anyone having the same issues?
    How to resolve?

Thanks in advance, crackberry users!
    Last edited by siddkid; 01-04-12 at 12:22 AM.
    01-03-12 12:02 PM
    I haven't had this particular issue, but I have had one issue with headphones.

Since I got my 9360 I've been using a headphones that came with my Xperia X10 and it's been working fine. However, awhile back my girlfriend and I swaped phones, her 9700 and my 9360, and the Sony headphones would not work with her phone. When I plugged in the headphones that came with her 9700, they worked fine.

Are you using the Blackberry headphones or ones that are from other products? I know this shouldn't matter, but in my case it did for some reason.
    01-03-12 12:14 PM
    I use dr dre beats , oem headset and another htc headset. They all work perfectly and shouldn't matter what type of headphones. This issue happened to me on my iPod touch. Only sound came out of 1 side. It was a faulty port and had it replaced free of charge on warranty. I would bring the 9360 back to Fido and haveit replaced under warranty.
    Cheers
    01-03-12 03:45 PM
    I use dr dre beats , oem headset and another htc headset. They all work perfectly and shouldn't matter what type of headphones. This issue happened to me on my iPod touch. Only sound came out of 1 side. It was a faulty port and had it replaced free of charge on warranty. I would bring the 9360 back to Fido and haveit replaced under warranty.
    Cheers
    Hello there would you be able to post a picture or a link of your set of dr dre beats?
    Thanks
    01-03-12 05:30 PM
    Hello there would you be able to post a picture or a link of your set of dr dre beats?
    Thanks
    Google images Beats by Dre Studio. They cost roughly $400. Since I make beats in my spare time, these are decent for me. If you have the cash, the Beats by Dre Pro go for $550.
    This isn't an issue with the headsets, its a defective port. I would seek warranty replacement asap if I were you
    01-03-12 07:49 PM
    Cheers
    I've tried both the oem and aftermarket headsets and it's still the same.
    The problem with my phone is that I bought if off someone from craigslist, new and unopened with the sticker intact.

Do you think they'd let me replace the phone without a receipt and the fact that it's not under my name?
    01-04-12 12:21 AM
    try a battery pull and also try to rotate the headset when connected in the jack.
    01-04-12 05:25 AM
    Hi,
    After I sow that the jack did not plug all the way, I just push harder. For me it worked.
    12-13-13 02:34 AM
    I had a similar problem on the 9700 and later, on the 9900 where the sound was only coming from one side of the earphones. When I plugged the earphones to another phone or to the computer, the sound was still only coming from one side, so I concluded the problem was with the earphones. I replaced it and it is working fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 07:46 AM
    Blackberry phone, iPhone and HTC need speacial Jacks... Different than Samsung and standard-jacks... On my playbook, I could use standard ones... I am not at home... If i find the "type", I'll write it here as Edit... CU!

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    12-14-13 07:49 AM
    Your headphones are about to go up HAHA!
    03-10-14 07:24 PM
    Try installing BlackBerry Virtual Expert on App World. See if that can help you in anyway.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD