I have a BlackBerry Curve 9320 powered with BBOS 7.1 Bundle 2494. I really love it because it's stylish qwerty keyboard and trackpad. But I really worried that WhatsApp is no longer supporting this smart phone. I saw that there's a beta version of WhatsApp available for this mobile at ota.whatsapp.com. As the WhatsApp original app it says the app is no longer working after 2017 December. Is any way to solve this problem?
    05-01-19 08:49 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Curve 9320 powered with BBOS 7.1 Bundle 2494. I really love it because it's stylish qwerty keyboard and trackpad. But I really worried that WhatsApp is no longer supporting this smart phone. I saw that there's a beta version of WhatsApp available for this mobile at ota.whatsapp.com. As the WhatsApp original app it says the app is no longer working after 2017 December. Is any way to solve this problem?
    Yes, the solution is to purchase a phone supported by WhatsApp and that means primarily Android/IOS but could also temporarily mean BB10 hardware but that goes EOL in eight months.
    05-01-19 08:57 PM