Hi.
    I recently got my hands on a curve 9320 with no battery. I have made up a dummy battery, but cannot find the right values for the 'battery size indicator' & 'battery temp' resistors.

I would appreciate it if someone who has a battery for this phone (JS1 or similar) could test their battery and post the results.

As far as I can tell the pinout is:

Need Help Getting 9320 to Power on Without Battery-cfu.png

so yeah, if somone with a battery could test the resistance between negative and each of the middle two pins...
    thanks, people.

oh yeah - the above pinout may not be correct (+ and - are defiantly right cos they're printed on the phone) it's just what i could work out from the limited information i found online.

01-21-14 08:01 PM
    I'll give this a bump, 9320 batteries are cheap as it is from Ebay and the likes?
    01-24-14 01:15 PM
    I'll give this a bump, 9320 batteries are cheap as it is from Ebay and the likes?
    Sorry, should have said in my first post.

I have no money. I don't believe in money, and I don't think its right for me to use up the resources needed to make a lithium-ion battery just to test a couple of resistors then leave it on a shelf to rot.

I want to power the phone from an adapter, so have no use for the battery.

I'm begging you. Take the battery out of your phone, test resistance between - and the middle two pins and post it here.

I don't mind if you have a diffrent blackberry, since I have a feeling all the batterys will be the same.
    01-26-14 05:26 PM