Hello, my 9320 switches off from time to time, sometimes for weeks there is no problem, and then it switches off every time I lay it on the table or take it in my hand. I do not believe it is bad battery, for it happens only from time to time. I was told that the software might be full of old rubbish, and reinstalling new SW might help. Where can I download it, possibly some fool-proof way :-) ? Or do you have any idea what can cause such a problem? Thanks, Kristyna
    02-12-20 10:12 AM
    Hello, my 9320 switches off from time to time, sometimes for weeks there is no problem, and then it switches off every time I lay it on the table or take it in my hand. I do not believe it is bad battery, for it happens only from time to time. I was told that the software might be full of old rubbish, and reinstalling new SW might help. Where can I download it, possibly some fool-proof way :-) ? Or do you have any idea what can cause such a problem? Thanks, Kristyna
    If it's related to physical motion, it's likely the battery connection. Clean the pins and stick a piece of paper in the battery bay to force the battery up against the pins.
    02-12-20 11:58 AM