I have a BB9320, however, it's recently stopped sending emails via my B.T. email account. I still receive emails on my BB using the same account, without any problems, but nothing is being sent.

I've done everything I can with my limited tech. knowledge; (1) switched off, removed battery and sim card, then reinserted; (2) deleted my email account on my BB and then reinstalled it - after which I get a 'Congratulations, you have successfully set up your e-mail account!' message from Activation Server/Blackberry Internet Service; (3) I've checked my email account when using it on my laptop and it sends messages without any issues.

When I do try to send an email using my BB and press 'send', after the usual, couple of seconds delay, the message is then marked with a 'tick', suggesting it's been successfully sent. Unfortunately, it never is.

Anyone got an answer to help save my trusted old BB? Thanks very much.
    11-12-18 08:00 AM
    I usually used the BIS Web portal for messing around with accounts. If this is an old POP account it might require the option to resend the password for the account on outgoing mail. There was a way to manually set this....
    11-12-18 09:43 AM