Not sure if this is in the right section but here goes.

I tried to flash a blackberry curve 9320 but it wont work.

The phone when connected to a usb port just connects and disconnects every few seconds and i heart the connection chime on and off,.
    the screen doesn't power up or the led does not flash while plugged into the usb port, when loading the apploader it does appear with the real pin for the BB not as unknown as i have read other places. the battery I am using is 100% working and the cable is also working as it has powered other similar blackberrys, I have 100% charged the battery in another phone but still no prevail, when i plug it into a wall charger i can get it to power on but it just goes to a 507 error screen.

The blackberry DM does recognize it and says it needs repairing but as it just disconnects straight after there is nothing I can do, I have been frustrating myself with this for 2 days now and nothing I try works, i haven't tried messing with the internal battery as i am not sure what will happen, any help will be greatly appreciated Thank you
    10-27-13 01:19 PM
    Ignore Desktop Manager. Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and double click Loader.exe then power up the phone.
    10-27-13 02:35 PM
    thats what I have been doing but it can not finish as the phone does not stay connected for more than 5-10 seconds, it connects then disconnects and makes the connection chime everytime
    10-27-13 02:53 PM
    OK, suggestion... Open a MSDOS command prompt window, and launch the loader from it. This might give you more chance to see any error messages. Hint... you can drag the executable from My Computer and drop it into the command window for easy launching.

If this doesn't work check your new software is valid for the phone, and do a full search on your PC and delete all instances of VENDOR.XML. Getting the loader to pick up is often a matter of luck and timing so a few tries might be needed. If that still doesn't help you may have to accept this rather elderly phone has served its time.
    10-27-13 03:30 PM